The studio of retail interior design of keren pozner and shmulik bilgoray is a leading studio the specializes in retail interior design. It was founded with the knowledge that the interior of the business is critical to its marketing strategy from being a means of conveying messages to the customer, empowering experience of buying and sharpening the brand values. The studio provides business solutions starting from the design concept through to budgeting and planning. The studio team of professionals of architecture, interior design and graphic design, and all retail experience in designing based on strategic analysis. Their interior design work takes into account the goals of the business, its location and its products, the desired clientele and needs of this audience - all to enable a quick return on investment and long-term business success.
Since being founded in 1998, the studio aquired a wealth of experience and appreciation thanks to the design of dozens of businesses and shops, including stores Renuar Hamashbir, concept store of Beitar Jerusalem, Roladin and more. In 2007, Shmuel Bilgoray and keren pozner won the prize of ot haitzuv for the unique look and design of the Hangar store in Rishon Lezion.
At the end of the day, what matters is the bottom line. The design of BP. Design serves this purpose thanks to:
- Empowering the customer's shopping experience
- Strengthening the credibility and trust
- An emotional connection to the brand's target audience
- Motivating and spurring customers to purchase products
- A quick return on their investment
Architectural and interior design, store design, Retail Design along with designing firms, restaurants, bars and cafes are suitable for all businesses, providing stores \ businesses \ shopping centers \ restaurants and bars who are interested in improving growth and profitability including the following:
- Overall strategic planning location analysis, knowledge of competitors, access roads, traffic directions and more
- Precise architectural reference to the limits of time and budget
- Interior design including branding, design and sales aids and sign position and application
- Execution of the plan
The World Perceptibe View
These are the principles and values that drive us to fulfill our mission and achieve the goals of our clients:
- Continuous learning and innovation in design
- Customer sharing process, a personal response to his appeals and needs
- Manufacturing precision quality
- Staying within budget and time constraints
- Bottom line - quick return on investment and long-term business success
B. Design – Interior
Karen, who graduated interior architecture studies, leading Bilgoray-Pozner with an innovative design approach that ensures each client a personal response for individualunique needs, while maintaining uncompromising quality and punctuality. Karen's extensive experience in large-scale projects ensures the customers of Bilgoray-Posner a credible fiscal framework and accuracy.
B. Design– Interior
Shmulik Bilgoray, who completed his studies in interior architecture, previously managed the Archijob Forum – Israel's leading interior design forum. In "Bilgoray-Posner," Shmulik provides a personal response and quality service in all phases of the project, until its successful completion. Shmulik's unique vision ensures the customers of Bilgoray-Posner an effective address to their business needs and to their design approach.
Ot Haitzuv Award 2016 in category of retail design for the RENUAR fashion store in Ayalon mall.
Ot Haitzuv Award 2007 in category of retail design for the HANGAR apparel store in Rishon Le Zion.